Lancôme offers Beauty Boxes every holiday season. This year collection includes 12 full-size products, 2 samples, and a train case (a $315 value for only $59.50). Regular price for my two favorite Lancôme products alone, Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover ($28) and Hypnôse Star Mascara ($28), equals the cost of the case full of luxury goodies.
Black case with red lining has two zipped pockets, and it’s big enough (8 x 12 inches) to hold all my makeup. Smaller top pocket has a perfect size to storage makeup brushes when traveling. You could definitely find more luxurious train cases on the market, but considering the price it is a good buy.
Blush Subtil in Rose Fresque is a very supple universal matte dusty rose that will truly complement every skin tone.
- Love It is a dusty nude cream pink.
- Fashion Icon is a berry metallic lipstick that matches the dramatic/night collection.
Juicy Tube in Miracle is a sheer pink with icy sparkle.
Le Crayon Khôl Eyeliner in Black Ebony glides on easily and blends beautifully.
All over Shadow and Liner brushes are my least favorite items in the set. You will probably not use them if you already have your favorite professional makeup brushes. All over the shadow brush is almost too big for this purpose, but not fluffy enough for blending.
Hypnôse Drama Mascara, as the name suggests, is perfect for creating dramatic night looks. It's nice, but is not as good as my all time favorite Lancôme Hypnose Star, which makes my lashes long, carbon black, nicely separated, and fabulous!
Lancôme Eye Makeup Remover is another Lancôme product that my highly sensitive eyes love! The Remover bought alone it’s on a pricey side ($28), but it is well worth the price.
- Drama is a violet with a blue sheen. I was worry that it may be too bright for me, but I couldn't be more wrong. The unique purple shade complements my blue eyes as no other eyeshadow I had ever owned. I always get many compliments on my eyes when I wear it.
- Off the Rack is gregarious, shimmery, very light pink with a cold/icy undertone. It appears more metallic when applied wet. The shade can be applied all over the lid.
- Clock Strikes 12 is a perfect, easy to blend, matte gray for the smokey eye.
I am still trying out Le Base Pro Primer. I would recommend this silicone based primer for a dry or mature skin.
Deluxe Sample of New Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate