Tools & Materials:
- Scissors, Ruler & Pencil
- Tracing Paper
- Martha Stewart Crafts - Deep Edge Punch (Embroidery)
Which glue to choose?
My favorite crafts glue is Crafter’s Pick - THE ULTIMATE. "Non-toxic, a high-performance adhesive formulated especially to give a flexible water resistant bond to difficult to glue surfaces". The formula works with plastics, metals, papers, buttons, ribbons, and more. However, always test your glues before applying.
- Decorative wrapping paper
- Landscape Fold Cards in Silver (4 1.2 x 6 1/4 size)
- Metallic Gold Envelopes A6 (4 3/4 x 6 ½ size)
- Glitter Cardstock (12x12 size)
Save this image as JPEG, and print it.
Lay the tracing paper on top of your print, and trace over the lines with a pencil.
Copy Christmas tree shape to the back of your glitter paper, and cut out the Christmas tree shape.